- Gingko Vase The vase’s immaculate silhouette fans out into a resplendent translucent arc. It is cut in a continuous, uninterrupted span of Baccarat Clear crystal: a striking piece, amplified all the more by its considerable size. The Ginkgo vase is capable of rendering any floral arrangement into a true botanical showcase, allowing the stems to spread amply and the buds to flourish freely. It is also an immaculate piece unto itself thanks to its a skillful showcase of craftsmanship.
- Diva Vase Its unexpected and avant-garde silhouette reinvents expectations of design and reconfigures the possibilities for creating a compelling floral arrangement. The open cylinder of Clear crystal cradles the floral assembly and keeps it carefully in place, yet still gives the plants plenty of room to breathe. Moreover, this vase makes it possible to place a bouquet on the table and still be able to see the person sitting on the opposite side. It is both a conversation piece and a work of impeccable craftsmanship.
- Arabesque Plate Just below, a thick belt of geometric swirls —a motif embellished with stars and acanthus leaves—wreathes around the plate. This intricate garland is hemmed in by the Clear crystal crosshatching that decorates the underside of the dessert plate. Created for Baccarat in the 19th century, this model originally encompassed a complete table set (with jug, decanter, goblets and various stemmed glasses). Today, the Arabesque collection has been pared down to the dessert plates and bowl, both of which share incredible and elaborate detailing.
- Diamant Glass Thomas Bastide's stylish clear crystal Diamant collection draws inspiration from Baccarat heritage in reviving the charm of the pointed diamond cut to complement the slender, graceful forms of this glass. The glass is shaped in a glittering display of Baccarat craftsmanship. The striking design stands out as a timeless Baccarat classic. The collection comprises glasses in four sizes and a champagne flute as well as tumblers.
- Château Baccarat Tumbler, Set of 2 Inspired by the taste-vin silhouette that sommeliers use, the shape aerates the drink and allows it to achieve a full, smooth flavor. The wide base tapers at the rim, which prevents the alcohol, when swirled, from rising too high within the glass. The shape also allows subtle aromas to diffuse, filling the vessel with a concentration of richness and complexity. Crafted into a stylish and cunning shape, the tumbler adds distinction and elegance to any soirée. The tumbler is a sophisticated addition to a well-stocked home bar, or a gift perfectly suited to the discerning liquor connoisseur. Château Baccarat collection also encompasses wine glasses and a decanter.
- Spirale Vase Like a ribbon fluttering in the wind, the Spirale vase designed by Thomas Bastide enhances the magic of crystal with its enchanting swirl. With superimposed winding diagonals similar to the architectural scrolls of the Guggenheim museum in New York, the Spirale vase enhances every floral composition.
- Objectif Bowl Indeed, the bowl’s design simulates It resembles the lens opening mid-snapshot, as the camera mechanisms are regulating the amount of light let in, determining whether an image is dark or light. This bowl of Clear crystal, however, is all light, which refracts beautifully off the bowl’s swirled side pleating. Whether or not you happen to be a photography aficionado, this bowl has an exciting sense of gathering momentum. The visual effect is that of a whirlpool of luminosity, a rush of energy anchored in Clear crystal.